Estate Sale Associate – Hardware
Ginny’s Girls Estate Services is a family-owned business that has been working in the vintage sales market since 2012. We work with clients to liquidate their personal estates due to a loss or downsizing. We accomplish this through estate sales, online auctions, and other means of disbursement. We also provide move management and Senior Move Assistance.
This is position is scheduled 25 – 35 hours a week with the possibility of weekends.
Cleaning Out Homes:
- Emptying homes after estate sale of all donations and refuse.
- Removing furniture from homes for donation pick up.
- Vacuuming/Sweeping at end of clean out.
- Preparing items/homes for sales
Sorting and organizing client’s personal items to display for sale including sorting through boxes, bins, storage spaces within a home.
Focused attention to outdoor spaces, storage sheds, garages
Researching and pricing of items for sale.
This is focused on hardware items that are common in residential garages, sheds etc.
Light cleaning of items and rooms in preparation for sale
Use of household cleaning products is required
Interacting with customers and clients during sale process.
Employees are expected to provide a positive representation of Ginny’s Girls.
Providing customer service during sales by answering questions and identifying prices of goods.
General preparation/finalization for sales including loading items in, clean up, and load out
Can require lifting and climbing in storage spaces such as attics. This is a site-specific need and varies by the home we work in.
Bringing items to dumpster/truck for disposal or donation during preparation or clean up from sale.
Other Essential Requirements:
- High School or GED equivalent
- Mechanical knowledge of cars and tools is plus
Standing, walking, lifting (up to 50lbs) and climbing
Must have valid Washington State Drivers License
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Estate Sale Stager Cashier
Ginny’s Girls Estate Services is a professional, full-service company that specializes in estate sales and offering our clients customized clean-outs and solutions to meet their liquidation challenges.
The estate sale staging associate role is a key driver in the success of well-functioning estate sale. We rely on our stagers to work as a team under their project manager while also taking on tasks independently. Staging a home will span over a two-week period concluding with a sale and clean out period. This role is universal as stagers may also be scheduled as cashiers or customer service associates during the estate sale hours. Stagers may also be asked to assist with cleaning out the property after the estate sale has concluded. This is an active role requiring associates to be on their feet most of their shift. This role can require removal of items from closets, basements, sheds, attics, crawls spaces and garages to stage all viable items for sale. Knowledge and experience with estate sales, vintage, and reselling is a plus for this role although not a requirement. We are looking for a dedicated team player with a positive attitude, strong attention to detail, who is ready to take on the next project.
Preparing items/homes for estate sales
- Sorting and organizing items to display for sale including sorting through boxes, bins, storage spaces within a home.
- Light researching and pricing of items for sale as directed by a manager.
- Light cleaning of items and rooms in preparation for sale
- Use of household cleaning products is required.
Move Management Associate
Ginny’s Girls Estate Services is looking for a move management associate to join our 15 person strong team. Our ideal candidate is attentive, motivated, and engaged with our clients to meet their move goals. Move management associates will work with client’s to sort personal belongings prior to a move. Items that are being kept are then packed by the team prior to move day. Flexibility and strong interpersonal skills are key factors to success in this position. Working independently with direction from their manager to meet the client’s needs will be expected.
- Working closely with client to make decisions during the downsizing process prior to a move
- Box packing client’s belongings
- Unpacking and organizing client’s belongings into new homes
- Meet hourly goals of work to stay within budget
- Meeting at client’s homes around the Puget Sound with reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Must have valid Washington State Drivers License
- Hours for this position may vary from 15-30 hours a week
We are looking forward to reading your application!