Estate Sale Stager Cashier
Ginny’s Girls Estate Services is a professional, full-service company that specializes in estate sales and offering our clients customized clean-outs and solutions to meet their liquidation challenges.
The estate sale staging associate role is a key driver in the success of well-functioning estate sale. We rely on our stagers to work as a team under their project manager while also taking on tasks independently. Staging a home will span over a two-week period concluding with a sale and clean out period. This role is universal as stagers may also be scheduled as cashiers or customer service associates during the estate sale hours. Stagers may also be asked to assist with cleaning out the property after the estate sale has concluded. This is an active role requiring associates to be on their feet most of their shift. This role can require removal of items from closets, basements, sheds, attics, crawls spaces and garages to stage all viable items for sale. Knowledge and experience with estate sales, vintage, and reselling is a plus for this role although not a requirement. We are looking for a dedicated team player with a positive attitude, strong attention to detail, who is ready to take on the next project.
Preparing items/homes for estate sales
- Sorting and organizing items to display for sale including sorting through boxes, bins, storage spaces within a home.
- Light researching and pricing of items for sale as directed by a manager.
- Light cleaning of items and rooms in preparation for sale
- Use of household cleaning products is required.
Move Management Associate
Ginny’s Girls Estate Services is looking for a move management associate to join our 15 person strong team. Our ideal candidate is attentive, motivated, and engaged with our clients to meet their move goals. Move management associates will work with client’s to sort personal belongings prior to a move. Items that are being kept are then packed by the team prior to move day. Flexibility and strong interpersonal skills are key factors to success in this position. Working independently with direction from their manager to meet the client’s needs will be expected.
- Working closely with client to make decisions during the downsizing process prior to a move
- Box packing client’s belongings
- Unpacking and organizing client’s belongings into new homes
- Meet hourly goals of work to stay within budget
- Meeting at client’s homes around the Puget Sound with reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Must have valid Washington State Drivers License
- Hours for this position may vary from 15-30 hours a week
We are looking forward to reading your application!